At instances, cookies can be applied to keep your login details like password and username details, so you don’t need to register or re-enter your details every time. Some cookie functionalities include customized advertising based on your interest or searches. Some cookies can even recall your recent activities, videos you stream, and the volume settings you’ve personally used.
- Cookies can be a potential seclusion risk due to their ability to track, share, or store user behavior.
- Website cookies are dynamic and frequently change.
- Types of cookie settings
- What information is track or category of individually collected information
- Duration of the time these details stays in the user’s browser
- The proposed these cookies are intended to such as marketing, statistics, performance, functionality, etc.
- Data destination and who can access it
- How to decline cookies and subsequent change of status about the cookies.